Board of Trustees
Two Rivers Board of Trustees consists of leaders in education, accomplished professionals, and parents. Each non-staff board member contributes to the school's governance through one of four committees: 1) Academic Excellence, 2) Governance, 3) Finance, and 4) Development.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for:
- determining the mission and purpose of the school and keeping the mission clearly in focus
- selecting the executive director and supporting and reviewing the performance of the executive director
- ensuring effective organizational planning
- ensuring adequate resources and managing resources effectively
- monitoring and strengthening the school’s programs and services
- monitoring compliance with the school’s accountability measures
- enhancing the school’s public standing
- ensuring legal and ethical integrity and maintaining accountability
- recruiting and orienting new Trustees and assessing Board performance
The Board is not involved with the day-to-day operations of the school. For example, the Board does not determine what is taught in math on Tuesdays or what is served for lunch on Fridays.
If you would like to contact Board Chair Clara Botstein or Vice Chair Justin Valentine, they can be reached at email@example.com