Thank you for your interest in Open Houses at Two Rivers. The lottery for SY '21-'22 is closed. The dates below are important as next steps in the registration process.
April 2nd DC Lottery will send out school matches
April 2nd returning student re-enrollment begins
May 3rd deadline to accept offer from Two Rivers and complete registration
May 4th students on the waitlist will begin receiving offers
May 20th deadline for returning students to complete re-enrollment
Please note if registration is not completed by the due date your spot will be given to the next child on the waitlist
For additional information you may contact our Student Administration Manager, Iasia Brown by emailing email@example.com or 202-643-3184.
Here's some additional information about Two Rivers:
Locating Two Rivers
1227 4th Street NE and
1234 4th Street NE
The 4th Street Upper and Lower Elementary are located at the corner of 4th Street and Florida Avenue, NE, near the NoMA-Gallaudet (New York Avenue) Metro station. The lower elementary school is located on the left side of the street; the upper elementary school is on the right. Please note we do not have a parking lot, though street parking and paid parking lots are on 4th Street, 3rd Street, and behind our upper elementary are available.
Young - 820 26th Street NE and 830 26th Street NE
The Young Elementary School and Middle School are located near the corner of Benning Road and 26th Street in the Carver Langston neighborhood of Northeast DC. Two Rivers at Young Elementary is located inside of the former DCPS Charles E. Young building (brick building with stately white columns). Two Rivers Middle School is located behind the Elementary School in a red building.
How to Get Here
- By Metrobus - 90, 92, 93, or X3
- By Metrorail - NoMa-Gallaudet (Red Line)
- By Car - Neighborhood street parking is available nearby.
- By Metrobus - X1 or X2
- By Metrorail - Union Station (Red Line) or Minnesota Ave. (Blue/Orange Line)
- By Trolley/ Streetcar - Oklahoma Street
- By Car - Street parking is available on 26th Street, in front of the Charles E. Young elementary school building. Handicap spaces are available in the loading dock on H Street (the second parking lot/entrance on the right after you turn on H Street).