Interested in having your child attend Two Rivers? Please join us at an upcoming open house. Open houses include a student led tour of the school, information/Q & A session with a school leader, details on the admission, and the My School DC Lottery process. Open houses start promptly at 9 am and end at 10:30 am, so please make sure to arrive by 9 am and plan to stay the entire time. We hope to see you there!
No RSVP is needed unless you need an interpreter. If an interpreter is needed, please RSVP 5 days in advance by contacting Julie Shepperson by phone at 202-543-8477 or by email at email@example.com.
Our next round of open houses will begin in December, 2020. However, if you are interested in scheduling a tour now, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's some additional information about Two Rivers:Quick Scoop|Bragging Sheet (we couldn't help ourselves!)
- Amharic: የተተረጎሙ ሰነዶች ይገኛሉ. የበለጠ ለማወቅ, እነዚህን ሰነዶች ከልስ.
- Spanish: Documentos traducidos disponibles. Para obtener más información, revise estos documentos.
Locating Two Rivers
1227 4th Street NE and
1234 4th Street NE
The 4th Street Elementary and Middle Schools are located at the corner of 4th Street and Florida Avenue, NE, near the NoMA-Gallaudet (New York Avenue) Metro station. The elementary school is located on the left side of the street; the middle school is on the right. Please note we do not have a parking lot, though street parking and paid parking lots are on 4th Street, 3rd Street, and behind our Middle school are available.
Young - 820 26th Street NE
The Young Elementary School is located near the corner of Benning Road and 26th Street in the Carver Langston neighborhood of Northeast DC. Two Rivers at Young is located inside of the former DCPS Charles E. Young building (brick building with stately white columns).
How to Get Here
- By Metrobus - 90, 92, 93, or X3
- By Metrorail - NoMa-Gallaudet (Red Line)
- By Car - Neighborhood street parking is available nearby.
- By Metrobus - X1 or X2
- By Metrorail - Union Station (Red Line) or Minnesota Ave. (Blue/Orange Line)
- By Trolley/ Streetcar - Oklahoma Street
- By Car - Street parking is available on 26th Street, in front of the Charles E. Young school building. Handicap spaces are available in the loading dock on H Street (the second parking lot/entrance on the right after you turn on H Street).