We are excited that you are interested in enrolling your student at Two Rivers. Our next round of open houses will begin in December, 2020, however due to the current COVID-19 pandemic they will be virtual. Until then, please review the information, enjoy the videos below and follow us on social media. For additional information you may contact our Registrar, Julie Shepperson by emailing email@example.com or 202-643-3184.
Here's some additional information about Two Rivers:Quick Scoop|Bragging Sheet (we couldn't help ourselves!)
- Amharic: የተተረጎሙ ሰነዶች ይገኛሉ. የበለጠ ለማወቅ, እነዚህን ሰነዶች ከልስ.
- Spanish: Documentos traducidos disponibles. Para obtener más información, revise estos documentos.
Locating Two Rivers
1227 4th Street NE and
1234 4th Street NE
The 4th Street Elementary and Middle Schools are located at the corner of 4th Street and Florida Avenue, NE, near the NoMA-Gallaudet (New York Avenue) Metro station. The elementary school is located on the left side of the street; the middle school is on the right. Please note we do not have a parking lot, though street parking and paid parking lots are on 4th Street, 3rd Street, and behind our Middle school are available.
Young - 820 26th Street NE
The Young Elementary School is located near the corner of Benning Road and 26th Street in the Carver Langston neighborhood of Northeast DC. Two Rivers at Young is located inside of the former DCPS Charles E. Young building (brick building with stately white columns).
How to Get Here
- By Metrobus - 90, 92, 93, or X3
- By Metrorail - NoMa-Gallaudet (Red Line)
- By Car - Neighborhood street parking is available nearby.
- By Metrobus - X1 or X2
- By Metrorail - Union Station (Red Line) or Minnesota Ave. (Blue/Orange Line)
- By Trolley/ Streetcar - Oklahoma Street
- By Car - Street parking is available on 26th Street, in front of the Charles E. Young school building. Handicap spaces are available in the loading dock on H Street (the second parking lot/entrance on the right after you turn on H Street).