Interested in having your child attend Two Rivers? Please join us at an upcoming open house. Open houses include a tour of the school and a Q & A session with a school leader. Open houses start promptly at 9 am and end at 10:30 am, so please make sure to arrive by 9 am and plan to stay the entire time. We hope to see you there!
Two Rivers Open House Schedule (9AM-10:30AM) :
Young Open Houses :
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Tuesday February 11, 2020
Middle School at 4th Street Open House :
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Elementary School at 4th Street Open House:
Thursday, January 16, 2020
Thursday, February 13, 2020
No RSVP is needed unless you need an interpreter. If an interpreter is needed, please RSVP 5 days in advance by contacting Julie Shepperson by phone at 202-543-8477 or by email at email@example.com.
Here's some additional information about Two Rivers:Quick Scoop|Bragging Sheet (we couldn't help ourselves!)
- Amharic: የተተረጎሙ ሰነዶች ይገኛሉ. የበለጠ ለማወቅ, እነዚህን ሰነዶች ከልስ.
- Spanish: Documentos traducidos disponibles. Para obtener más información, revise estos documentos.
Locating Two Rivers
1227 4th Street NE and
1234 4th Street NE
The 4th Street Elementary and Middle Schools are located at the corner of 4th Street and Florida Avenue, NE, near the NoMA-Gallaudet (New York Avenue) Metro station. The elementary school is located on the left side of the street; the middle school is on the right.
Young - 820 26th Street NE
The Young Elementary School is located near the corner of Benning Road and 26th Street in the Carver Langston neighborhood of Northeast DC. Two Rivers at Young is located inside of the former DCPS Charles E. Young building (brick building with stately white columns).
How to Get Here
- By Metrobus - 90, 92, 93, or X3
- By Metrorail - NoMa-Gallaudet (Red Line)
- By Car - Neighborhood street parking is available nearby.
- By Metrobus - X1 or X2
- By Metrorail - Union Station (Red Line) or Minnesota Ave. (Blue/Orange Line)
- By Trolley/ Streetcar - Oklahoma Street
- By Car - Street parking is available on 26th Street, in front of the Charles E. Young school building. Handicap spaces are available in the loading dock on H Street (the second parking lot/entrance on the right after you turn on H Street).