Welcome to School Year 2021-22
Ago! Two Rivers Families, welcome to School Year 2021-22!
We are excited to have you in our buildings for a safe and joyous start to school. We know it will take all of us working together — staff, families, and students — to successfully launch a successful year. We know that health and safety is at the top of all of our minds and have a “back to school edition” to share. Based on the latest local health guidance, we updated our Crew Approach to Health and Safety (with information on retrieving asymptomatic test results) that you might have seen in August and created a companion slide deck version for easier viewing. Additionally, here is a video of Dr. Kristina voicing over those slides.
Parents of unvaccinated children will be in a pool for asymptomatic testing unless parents elect to opt-out their children. Students will be selected at random for testing, and we need as many students and possible to participate in the program to ensure we test at least 10% of all unvaccinated students each week.
You should have already received welcome packets from your school-based leadership team. This year, they include the following information:
- Welcome Letter from Your School Principal
- Back to School Checklist
- School Supply List
- Uniform Ordering Information
- National School Lunch Program
- School Year 2021-22 Calendar
- Before & Aftercare Registration Info with AlphaBEST
- Parent & Family Welcome Letter
- A Crew Approach to Health and Safety
- Guide to TR Communications Platforms
- Guide to ParentSquare
- Optional Forms:
- Remote Learning Certification (Medically Exempted Students Only)
- Parental Medicaid Consent Form (Special Education Students Only)
- Permission to Administer Medication (Students in Need of Medication Only)
The Two Rivers Family Handbook contains additional school policies and guidance. If you need printed or translated materials, please send a note to [email protected]. A copy of Two Rivers’ Continuous Education Plan for SY2021-22, which was submitted to OSSE in June 2021 is available here.
Nice to have you onsite!