2019-2020 Returning Student Registration
Re-enrollment for SY19-20 opens on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, and the deadline to re-enroll will be Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 7pm.
If you do not complete your on-site re-enrollment by the deadline, we will offer your space to another student on the waiting list. The re-enrollment session (RS) includes a parent/guardian/caregiver component.
OSSE has launched a much easier and user-friendly online re-enrollment portal for all DC Public and Charter Schools with the use of a SnapCode. You are still required to come in-person to complete your re-enrollment; however, the new portal will reduce the time required to complete the forms. All forms must be completed online and not handwritten. The required forms are listed below.
For your reference, please refer to this Returning Student Enrollment Guide!
Returning Student Required Documentation
Returning Student Enrollment Packet (Contains all required forms listed below; please type your answers prior to printing and print one sided.):
- Re-Enrollment Checklist
- DC Residency Verification Form
- Online Registration Form (through PowerSchool)
- Two Rivers Returning Student Registration Form
- My School DC Seat Acceptance Form (transfer students only!)
- Authorization for Child's Emergency Medical Treatment
- Acceptable Methods to Prove DC Residency
- 2019-2020 Two Rivers Parent Partnership Agreement (Review Only)
- 2019-2020 Two Rivers Fact Sheet (Review Only) (coming soon!)
We highly recommend completing the forms prior to your appointment in order to expedite the re-enrollment process. If you are unable to complete the required forms online, computers will be available for you to use on-site.
Beginning April 2, electronic verification through DC Department of Human Services (DHS) will be available. School officials will be able to verify DC Residency using this method during your RS.
Beginning April 15, re-enrolling families and students in grades K-8 who have not had any changes to their address are able to verify residency online using information from the Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) via ossedctax.com. Your 2018 taxes must be filed in order to use this option as you will need your net refund or tax amount due to complete. Parents must complete 3 days prior to onsite review via ossedctax.com. Re-enrollme
Upon successful completion (within 24 - 48 hours) you will receive an email confirmation and results will be sent to the Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System (SLED) for Two Rivers to review and sign off on your DC Residency Verification Form. Your re-enrollment is NOT complete until we receive confirmation from OTR in SLED.
Attend an In-Person Re-enrollment Session
In-person re-enrollment sessions will be held at the following dates, times, and locations:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays | 7:30-8:30am | 4th MS & Young
- Tuesdays | 2:30-6:00pm | Young
- Thursdays | 2:30-6:00pm | 4th ES
- April 25 | 5:00–7:30pm | Young (Spanish Night)
- May 20 & 21 | 5:00–8:00pm | 4th ES (Showcase Nights)
- May 22 & 23 | 4:00–8:00pm | Young (Showcase Nights)
By Appointment Only
April 27 | 9:00am–2:00pm | Young