2019-2020 New Student Registration
New Student Registration
If your child was matched with Two Rivers Public Charter School in the My School DC common lottery and you would like to register them at Two Rivers for the 2019-2020 school year, please click the button below to use the online enrollment form. To help you with the entire enrollment process, we've created this New Student Registration Guide for your reference!
New Student Required Documentation
To register your students, you will need to bring certain documents with you to our onsite New Student Registration. When you arrive, please also be prepared to complete several documents online.
New Student Registration Packet (Contains required forms listed below; please type your answers before printing.)
- New Student Registration (NSR) Checklist
- DC Residency Verification Form
- Online Registration Form
- My School DC Seat Acceptance Form
- Authorization for Child's Emergency Medical Treatment
- Home Language Survey Cover Letter for Families (Review Only)
- OSSE Home Language Survey (HLS) Form
- Acceptable Methods to Prove DC Residency
- 2019-2020 Two Rivers Parent Partnership Agreement (Review Only)
- 2019-2020 Two Rivers Fact Sheet (Review Only) (coming soon!)
Interested in Learning More about our Preschool Program?
Join us for a parent-student learning night at our Young campus on May 9th, 5:30-7:00pm. Come play with our preschool team and learn about our philosophy of learning-through-play for our very youngest students. Dinner is provided by our generous PSA. To RSVP, please e-mail Hannah Rosen (email@example.com) and indicate the number of parents and students who will attend with your party.
Download our flier here!
Hope to see you there!