Two Rivers must maintain up-to-date medical & immunization records for all students and by law, children are not permitted to attend school in the District of Columbia without updated immunization records. Please review No Shots, No School! The list of required immunizations and applicable medical forms are available below:
- Authorization For Child’s Emergency Medical Treatment
- DC Health Universal Health Certificate
- DC Health Oral Health Assessment
- District of Columbia Department of Health Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Opt-Out Certificate
- DC Health Medication & Medical Procedure Treatment Plan
- DC Health Required Immunization-Students entering school must get the required doses listed in this chart to be in compliance with immunization requirements. The requirements follow the national Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Immunization Schedule with requirements specified by grade level.