Family Support Team
The Family Support Team is a group comprised of both parents and faculty to support all Two Rivers families. There are times when every family needs some help, and the FST works to ensure that every Two Rivers family will receive the assistance that they need.
Some of the ways that the team provides support include providing meals to a family that has experienced a birth or a death, providing assistance with clothes (including Two Rivers shirts), school supplies or food; making referral to tutors, physical therapists, or mental health counselors; providing referrals for help with housing or benefits (for example TANF, SSI, food stamps or WIC); or helping to coordinate transportation for students whose families are experiencing illness or a crisis.
To ask the team for help, contact any member of the Family Support Team in person or by phone. You may also speak with either Elementary School Assistant Principal or the Middle School Dean of Students and Families to request support from the team or to find out how you may assist with the team
- Mr. Marcus, Assistant Principal (4th Street Elementary) - email@example.com
- Ms. Susan, Assistant Principal (Young Elementary) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Christina, Middle School Program Associate - email@example.com
All family information and any assistance provided will be kept confidential within the team.
Need Homeless Support?
Two Rivers has a dedicated homeless support coordinator at each campus. In addition to the family support team member at each campus, you may also reach out to the homeless coordinator to request support from the team
- Ms. Tiffanie, Counselor (4th Street Elementary) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Leonardine, Counselor (Young Elementary) - email@example.com
- Mr. Sasha, Counselor (Middle School) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Title IX Support?
The Title IX Coordinator is one of many people at Two Rivers who maintain a safe, sexual harassment/sex discrimination-free school environment. If an investigation or sexual misconduct concern needs addressing, you may reach out to the Title IX Coordinator
- Ms. Laura, Director of Student Support - email@example.com
I want to help
If you would like to provide assistance to a family or if you know of resources that would be helpful to the team, please contact either Elementary School Assistant Principal or the Middle School Dean of Students and Families.