Ways to Support Two Rivers
Two Rivers is a community enhanced by the generosity of families and supporters from around the world! Your donations of time, energy, and funds help us make a dynamic education possible for DC students. If you would like to support Two Rivers, you can:
Become a donor!
- No donation is too small! Your support will aid in expanding our programs and providing unique opportunities to our students. For more information about the benefits of "Supporting the Voyage", please contact our Development Team at email@example.com. You can make a secure online donation here.
- Join us for our upcoming Framing the Future Gala and Auction on March 25, 2017 at Dock5 behind Union Market. This parent-led annual fundraiser raises money for Two Rivers' arts program. For more information, visit our website.
- If you're a federal employee, you can support us through the CFC (CFC# 66458). You can make a secure online donation here.
- Do you have stocks or securities that you would like to donate to Two Rivers? Contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how.
- Each classroom, specialty area, and the overall school maintains a wish list of items that would greatly enhance students' educational experiences. Please contact us at email@example.com at 202-546-4477 for more information.
- AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your purchase if you utilize this link.
- Box Tops for Education (They can be dropped off at the Front Desk.)
- eScrip - group ID# 500000322
- Giant's A+ BonusBucks - school ID# 04660
- Harris Teeter's Together in Eduction - school ID# 7519
- Tutoring, mentoring, arts and crafts, guest speaker. Let us know what you would like to do, and we'll find a match for your time and talents. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Books, art supplies, musical instruments, school supplies, office equipment. Please contact the school at email@example.com to arrange a donation. This form should be filled out and turned in with your donation.
- If you prefer to give via check, please make checks payable to Two Rivers PCS and mail to the Development Team at 1227 4th Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
Charter schools play a unique and vital role in the success of public education in the District of Columbia. Two Rivers, a parent-founded and community-supported public charter school, provides students across the city with a vibrant educational environment where students and staff become a community of learners on a journey of discovery. Two Rivers offers an interactive, project-based instructional model, EL Education, complemented by an extensive arts program, emphasis on literacy, and a Spanish program. We need your help to keep the success flowing. Your dollars, gifts, and time will keep Two Rivers afloat and send our students' success sailing on.
Two Rivers is a District of Columbia nonprofit corporation and is exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN: 41-2089357. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
For further information on how to support Two Rivers, contact Chantele Martin, Director of Development, at 202-388-1360 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.