1) The information contained in this web site is provided solely for the general interest of friends of Two Rivers Public Charter School. This information may not reflect current developments and is general in nature. Two Rivers Public Charter School assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Two Rivers Public Charter School is not responsible for any third party content that may be accessed through or linked to this web site.
2) Two Rivers Public Charter School authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Two Rivers Public Charter School documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2010 Two Rivers Public Charter School. All rights reserved."
- Two Rivers Public Charter School documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
3) Two Rivers Public Charter School affirms the right of all students, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law, to be treated with respect and to be protected from intimidation, discrimination, physical harm, and/or harassment in its educational programs and activities.
4) Rules for acceptance and participation in the Child Nutrition Programs and all activities are the same for all without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, religion or marital status.
5) In the operation of child feeding programs, no child will be discriminated against because of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital and family status. If you believe you have been discriminated against, contact the Government of the District of Columbia's Office of Human Rights at 202 727 3534, or the United States Department of Agriculture's Office of Civil Rights at 202 720 5964 (voice and TDD).
6) In compliance with all federal, state and local requirements, Two Rivers Public Charter School maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and any other factor protected by applicable law. This policy is applicable to all employment decisions, including: hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer or demotion, treatment during employment, working conditions, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for corporate-sponsored training, discipline, layoff, and termination.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or completing a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may also, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions from our school store, donations or application to our lottery (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a survey or other site feature (i.e. event sign up)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s (Authorize.net) database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Refund Policy for Internet Transactions
Refunds are granted at the discretion of the CFO. Generally, requests for refunds will be honored instead as a credit. All refunds, if given, will be credited to the purchaser’s original method of payment.
At this time, all purchased merchandise can either be picked up at the school (i.e. tshirts) or provided via email (i.e. tickets, receipts from donations).